Students and educators all over the world use RapidReader PRO to get more done in far less time.
Multiply your reading speed for • Assignments • Studying for Exams • Research Papers and more.
Now students and teachers receive 25% off RapidReader PRO with a valid academic email address.
check the information, then click on the button below to get your discount.
To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
• Home school — defined by state home schooling regulations
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school-issued email address on the application: If you provide a school-issued email address you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested to qualify for the discount.
Students and educators at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
Home schooled students
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to home school
• Current membership ID to a home school association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
*Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association
Check out the videos for quick "How To" tips:
• last minute exam cram • memorization • report writing • vocabulary building and more
for really saving time and effort
"I literally Tripled my reading speed the first time I used it on a PDF. Since then it only keeps getting better."
For a "Head to Head" Comparison
Between RapidReader PRO and Standard Click Here